Monday, September 10, 2018 PTO Meeting Minutes
- Meeting was called to order
- All officers minus Amber Holle present. 5 parents, Mrs. Meyers, and Mr. Gabauer present.
- Family Fun Night
- October 12th 6-8 p.m.
- Bounce house
- Kona Ice
- 50/50 raffle
- Treasurers Report
- Savings Account balance $20,000.00
- Checking Account Balance $3,500.00
- Restaurant Nights
- Arni’s—September 26 5-9 p.m.
- Wings Etc.—October 23
- Hot Box--November
- McDonald’s—January 15, 2019
- Candle Sales
- September 14, 2018 through September 28, 2018
- Candles are $7.00 each
- Delivery October 16 and 18
- Will need volunteers to help separate and deliver to teacher’s rooms
Fannie May Sales
- October 18, 2018 through October 30, 2018
- $13.00 per box this year
- Box Tops
- Amber Simons will continue to chair this. Needs some volunteers to help.
- Spirit wear
- Michelle is handling this with new designs
- Jessica Jones is handling this.
- November 16, 2018 (more information will come later)
Donuts for Dads
- November 5, 6, and/or 7 (Dates to be confirmed at next meeting)
- Unfinished Business
- None at this time
- The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 8th at 5:30 p.m.
- The meeting was adjourned.
Submitted by Amber Laffoon